Sunday 16 March 2008

Bouncing back!

Yo, people! Procastination rules!

Until it backfires on you, that's it.

And that's obviously what I'm doing now. *pray very hard to God that my procastination will not backfire*

Anyways, this sem is so very hectic that it took me all my best to actually survive. I have a feeling that my grades is going to drop so horribly that nothing can ever save it again, but I'm still holding the tiny, weeny hope that that's not the case.

And to all my dear friends who are in college, I hope you guys are surviving just fine, and have lotsa fun while trying to juggle your study with life.

And to all my other dear friends who are at "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood", I hope you find your "road" soon. Choose wisely, and don't regret your decision. Most of all, follow what you know is what you want, not what others expect of you.

Last but not least, to end this, I still think that procastination rules. If not, I wouldn't have been posting this up. Hahaha!

No comments: