Monday 6 October 2008

Doubt & Trust

Yeah, i know. That's the 2nd or the first opening of D.grayman. But today it's not about that. Can consider that today will be anime free since i dont really have any mood to recommend or crap about it.

Moving on to the isi, have you ever doubt yourself such as asking yourself whether you had made the right choices or you afraid that you misjudge someone? I do. All the time. And i usually feel very miserable after that. Dont ask me. I'm not sure why am i blabbering bout this. I only need to get this off my chest.

I worried bout my future ( is it too early to think bout that?). But look at the time. It flies just like that. Soon it'll be end of 2008 and i'll be in my 3rd year. Is it normal for you to be worried like this?

I think too many days of holidays really do my thinking cells in.

1 comment:

Jojo aka Death Angel said...

i worry about my future ever since i took jr for the first time. cos now i know i won't enjoy a job in journalism, and i don't know what i can do now. so yeah, i have been worrying about my future since the end of year one.