Thursday 12 July 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

People! I watched Harry Potter already! Weee *grinz*

Well.... I won't say anything about it, since maybe you guys haven't watched it and I don't want to be babbling all about the spoilers. Anyways, I thought reading the book is better, as I have said for the past four movies too. So.... just go watch it lar.

I'm just disappointed that Tom Felton didn't appear more, and Daniel is looking not so cute anymore. Emma Watson is actually getting very pretty, and the Umbridge(not sure if her name is spelt this way) woman is even creepier than in books. Okay... I didn't say anything about the story, just the characters' description!

Er.... I feel like wanting to blab some more, but you guys will probably kill me. So I will stop first. The paragraph above, I couldn't resist adding. Cause I'm really disappointed I only get to see Tom Felton for like what? 5 mins? And that Umbridge woman freaks me out more than Voldemort and his Death Eathers.

Okay... go watch! Then we can all talk about HP. *grinz*

No comments: