Friday 22 June 2007

Friday the depressing

Okay.... one will have thought Friday will be the day when I wake up with most semangat to go to class because, hey, it's Friday! But nooooooooooooooooooo. Cause you know what? It's Grammar in the morning, and Mass Com with Ben the ducky in the afternoon.

Which reminds me....

Benjamin the duck went out everyday,
Into the class and start lecturing,
All the students suffer or sleep,
When he lectures in that monotone quack of his.

You are supposed to sing it with that ducky nursery rhyme. The one about little ducks going over hills and one disappear when coming back.

So back to the topic....

Grammar is... well, how do you expect Grammar to be interesting? Enlighten me please if you DO think Grammar is interesting. Enough said.

BUT! Mass Com, however, is another story. One will expect Mass Com to be fun and interesting, but ironically enough, it's so boring that it's enough to make you depressed when you sit through it for three hours. Can you imagine that I was actually so bored that I started reading my Grammar textbook? Imagine that! Now you know how quackingly boring my lecturer is. Sigh....

Okay... so that's all for this entry. Jo signs off now.

PS: Ling, Andrea, why you guys didn't contribute any blog entries? And I will make this colour my official colour and shall put all my entries in this colour. Maybe you guys can choose a colour each and make it your official colour. Then we know which entry is by who. *grinz*

No comments: