Friday 29 June 2007

Friday the Depressing.... 2nd episode

I wasn't kidding when I said that Friday is a depressing day for me. Today, the horrors, is Friday again, and I see nothing to prove that Friday is something that is supposed to be not feared. Ugh.... how I hate Friday, after I finish my story, and you were in my shoes, I'm sure you will hate Friday too.

Oh... It has nothing to do with having class until 4.30, well, at least not this week, since I'm not going back and I don't have to face the horrible KL traffic on a bus. But today is as equally depressing as ever, if not more.

After yesterday's terrible night of sleep, which I somehow ended up with a sore shoulder, I have to wake up at 7 for the 8.30am Grammar class. But I suffered patiently. And then after the tutorial, which is a replacement, by the way, I have to continue with Grammar LECTURE, geez.... thrills and excitement, for another two hours. But I digress. It's no biggie, suffering the extremely boring Grammar for three and a half hour, non stop. It will be no biggie IF I don't happen to have the cursed thing of a woman. Thank you for trying to rip my womb out, period pain, I really appreciate it. Sheesh....

And after suffering silently from period pain and also extreme boredom, oh, and sore shoulder and also sleepiness, I decided to skip Mass Com lecture. And it's my FIRST attempt, ya know? I have been a good girl and never skipped it before, even though I admit I rather have my ears ripped out than listen to my lecturer with full concentration. I even gotten a ride back from my friend, but guess what? It turned out that I forgot my keys! I forgot my freaking keys, and there was NO one home!

So what do I do? I called up all my housemates, and came to the conclusion no one is coming back anytime soon. Fine, I will go back to uni and attend Mass Com, if You must torture me, dear God. So I took a taxi, AND the taxi driver wasn't listening when I told him my destination. I almost ended up in God knows where.

Which is how I ended up blogging about this disaster of a day. If it bugs you guys that I am complaining about my period pain, take it that I'm still PMS-ing. But seriously, isn't today such a disaster? I really can't wait to see what else will befall me. Hit me with all you can, why don't ya, misfortunes? And that's my hormone imbalance brain doing the talking.

Oh yeah.... I'm skipping my lecture to blog this, so technically my attempt to skip class didn't really fail THAT much. Right.... *eye roll*

No comments: