Saturday 30 June 2007

haih

hey guys,

sorry for not posting anything recently.

I was having a terrible, horrible, vegetable, unbearable time finishing my pengajian m'sia essay. Seriously, i never felt much worse. I couldnt think of the intro, couldnt come up with the points and couldnt remember my grammars. You know, i always thought i'll be able to whack up something. But honestly these few weeks i've been thinking, i've been talking too much rather than doing work. Most of the time i'm complaining and sometimes i cant control my anger. The worst thing of all, i cant get rid of procastination.

How now?

I know i shouldnt be lazy. It's already degree! And i'm still loafing around like nobody's business. But hey, that's me! human beings are lazy by nature. If i give u a chance to be lazy, you wouldnt refuse right? (dont deny it..lol)

Anyway, i ran out of things to say. But i have one announcement. There this "bon odori" on the 14th of july (saturday) at shah alam stadium. tell me if anyone's going coz i am. Even if i dunno how to get there =)

No comments: